Why choose Salvus Master Trust?
Salvus Mastertrust is a workplace pension that is open to ALL employers.
Designed and created by leading pension administrator and consultancy Goddard Perry Group, Salvus also has a section that is used by the Pension Protection Fund (PPF) for employers entering the PPF with money purchase benefits. Salvus was designed to be not just for employers meeting their Auto Enrolment obligations but also for employers with existing pension arrangements who want to offer their employees better Value for Money. Salvus can also be used by members to consolidate any previous pensions they might have, bringing multiple pension pots under one roof.
Salvus offers a fully online integrated solution for employers including issuing statutory communications required under the Auto enrolment regulations.
Salvus also offers all of the latest options for members who have reached retirement including:
- Take it as a cash sum
- Buy an annuity
- Draw on your pension fund as you need it
Salvus Mastertrust Evolution
Salvus Master Trust
- is a Qualifying Workplace Pension Scheme (QWPS)
- is an Occupational Pension Scheme regulated by the Pensions Regulator (TPR)
- accepts all employers that wish to use it, irrespective of size
- is one of only a handful of Master Trusts to have been independently accredited by the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW) Master Trust Assurance Framework (MAF)
- governed by an entirely independent Trustee Board
- is a full service Workplace Pension offering a default strategy and a wide range of investment options outside of the default
- allows complete flexibility introduced by the new Pension Reforms, including Cash, Annuity and Drawdown via Salvus Retirement Portal, click here for more information on Pension Freedoms
HS Administrative Services Ltd - The administrator of Salvus Mastertrust
- Wholly owned subsidiary of Goddard Perry Group
- Dedicated DB and DC administrator since 1985
- 65 staff based in Liverpool
- £2.75 bn of assets under administration
- 62,000 pension scheme members
- FCA regulated and wholly owned subsidiary of the Goddard Perry Group
- Appointed administrator by the Pension Protection Fund
Goddard Perry Group - The Sponsor of Salvus Mastertrust
- Established in 1982 and FCA regulated
- Pension consultancy, administration and actuarial services
- Goddard Perry Group consists of Goddard Perry Consulting, Goddard Perry Actuarial, HS Admin, DBC Pension Services and Salvus Master Trust
Goddard Perry Consulting - The Investment Advisor to Trustees of Salvus Mastertrust
- FCA regulated
- Dedicated team using Morningstar Advisor Workstation to model and analyse the Salvus Default Fund
- Over 30 years experience
The Trustee Board
- Able Governance - With over 20 years of pensions experience, Nick Boyes Managing Director of Able Governance, acts as an Independent Pension Trustee to bring best governance practice to Salvus
- Clark Benefit Consulting - CBC Trustees Ltd is able to provide independent pension professionals who can act as an independent chairman, trustee or investment committee member.The experience we have learned from managing different pension arrangements in constantly changing environments has given us the skills to be able to present independent professional views in a clearly understood way within the appropriate context. Michael Clark is Chairman of Salvus Mastertrust's Trustee Board
- HR Trustees - Part of Xafinity Group has been appointed as independent trustees of Salvus Mastertrust.Christina Bowyer of HR Trustees sits on the Trustee board of Salvus bringing over 25 years’ experience in the pensions industry, most recently as a lawyer specialising in pension’s law, and formerly as an employee benefits consultant. She has advised trustees, employers and third parties on both private and public sector pension arrangements, including global companies, government bodies and other pension advisers.